International Falls Containers Sales, Rentals & Leasing
Are you looking for a great price on a used shipping container in International Falls? Trying to figure out how much it will cost to rent a portable storage container in International Falls? Sopogy makes it easy to find and compare prices on any type of container in International Falls, whether you are looking to rent, purchase or lease. Sopogy's main goal is to help customers looking for International Falls container sales or rentals to not only get the lowest possible price, but also make the entire process transparent, quick and easy.
Types of Containers for Sale in International Falls
There are two main types of containers that can be purchased or rented in International Falls. They come in a variety of sizes, and go by many different names. They are:
- Intermodal Shipping Containers / Cargo Containers - these are the most common types of used containers for sale in International Falls. Whether you call them ISO certified conex containers or shipping containers, these are available in a wide variety of conditions and ranging in size from 20-40 feet in length.
- Portable Storage Containers - these are often used for residential storage and typically come in 8, 12, and 16 ft lengths. They can either be kept on your property or stored in a climate controlled storage warehouse.
International Falls Containers Come in Many Conditions
Customers have many options when it comes to purchasing a container in International Falls. Container costs in International Falls will vary greatly based on the condition of the container, with one-trip containers being the most expensive option. The most popular choice among customers in International Falls tends to be WWT or Wind and Water Tight containers as they are easier to find, affordable, and they keep your things as safe as new containers, they just have some slight cosmetic issues. Here's a full breakdown of the types of used containers for sale in International Falls:
- One Trip - These containers have only made one trip across the ocean, and are commonly referred to as "new" containers. They are in excellent condition and will have limited wear and tear.
- Cargo Worthy / CW - These have taken more than one trip, but they are still wind and water tight and have a valid CSC Plate, making them capable of performing as an sea shipping container.
- Wind & Water Tight / WWT - These containers aren't suitable for international shipping as they don't have a valid CSC Plate. They may have some dings and wear and tear, but they are wind and water tight, making them an affordable option for safe and secure on-site storage.
- As Is - As is containers are not certified to be wind and water tight. They will typically have dents, rust and maybe even some leaks. These usually need to be refurbished and repaired prior to use as a suitable storage container.
Check out typical International Falls container costs below, or request a quick on-line quote to get exact rates on any type of container.
How much does a container cost in International Falls? Check out pricing estimates below or call or request an exact quote right now!
International Falls Container Leasing Costs
International Falls Container Rental Costs
International Falls Used Container Sales Costs