Port St. Lucie Containers Sales, Rentals & Leasing
Are you looking for a great price on a used shipping container in Port St. Lucie? Trying to figure out how much it will cost to rent a portable storage container in Port St. Lucie? Sopogy makes it easy to find and compare prices on any type of container in Port St. Lucie, whether you are looking to rent, purchase or lease. Sopogy's main goal is to help customers looking for Port St. Lucie container sales or rentals to not only get the lowest possible price, but also make the entire process transparent, quick and easy.
Types of Containers for Sale in Port St. Lucie
There are two main types of containers that can be purchased or rented in Port St. Lucie. They come in a variety of sizes, and go by many different names. They are:
- Intermodal Shipping Containers / Cargo Containers - these are the most common types of used containers for sale in Port St. Lucie. Whether you call them ISO certified conex containers or shipping containers, these are available in a wide variety of conditions and ranging in size from 20-40 feet in length.
- Portable Storage Containers - these are often used for residential storage and typically come in 8, 12, and 16 ft lengths. They can either be kept on your property or stored in a climate controlled storage warehouse.
Port St. Lucie Containers Come in Many Conditions
Customers have many options when it comes to purchasing a container in Port St. Lucie. Container costs in Port St. Lucie will vary greatly based on the condition of the container, with one-trip containers being the most expensive option. The most popular choice among customers in Port St. Lucie tends to be WWT or Wind and Water Tight containers as they are easier to find, affordable, and they keep your things as safe as new containers, they just have some slight cosmetic issues. Here's a full breakdown of the types of used containers for sale in Port St. Lucie:
- One Trip - These containers have only made one trip across the ocean, and are commonly referred to as "new" containers. They are in excellent condition and will have limited wear and tear.
- Cargo Worthy / CW - These have taken more than one trip, but they are still wind and water tight and have a valid CSC Plate, making them capable of performing as an sea shipping container.
- Wind & Water Tight / WWT - These containers aren't suitable for international shipping as they don't have a valid CSC Plate. They may have some dings and wear and tear, but they are wind and water tight, making them an affordable option for safe and secure on-site storage.
- As Is - As is containers are not certified to be wind and water tight. They will typically have dents, rust and maybe even some leaks. These usually need to be refurbished and repaired prior to use as a suitable storage container.
Check out typical Port St. Lucie container costs below, or request a quick on-line quote to get exact rates on any type of container.
How much does a container cost in Port St. Lucie? Check out pricing estimates below or call or request an exact quote right now!
Port St. Lucie Container Leasing Costs
Port St. Lucie Container Rental Costs
Port St. Lucie Used Container Sales Costs